Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miss Amanda

K has been dancing for just about 2 years now and throughout that time, Miss Amanda has been one of her teachers.  K adores Miss Amanda and when she announced that she was pregnant, I immediately got to work.  This quilt was made with scraps from an earlier quilt using the Easy as 10 quilt pattern by Me and My Sister Designs along with their fabric, Amelia (one of my all time favorites!!).  This pattern has become one of my go to patterns for a quick and easy quilt. 

Sorry for the sideways quilt....blogger is being a little strange. 

Quilt is Amelia fabric by Me and My Sister Designs using their Easy as 10 pattern with bamboo batting and an all over stipple quilting.  The pink stripe in the binding is another Me and My Sister Designs fabric, but I don't remember which one.

No comments: