Thursday, April 26, 2012

A new quilt in the works

So from my last post you know that I make quilts for Quilts for Kids, Inc. and that my finishes always go to a child outside of my community.  While I am happy to make a quilt for any child that is not feeling well and is in the hospital, I really wanted to make quilt for someone in my community.  I found a story of a beautiful little girl and her family and while she is not in my community, she is from my hometown.  More details to come, but I wanted to share the fabrics which I am in love with!  They are Robert Kaufman's Urban Zoology and Eric Carle's Grouchy Ladybug.  All the fabric was purchased here.


I will post a full story on this quilt once it is finished.  I can honestly say that I have not been this excited about a quilt in a long time!

No comments: