Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Morning Stars

I added 4 stars to the mix this weekend.  This was my view from the dock while I watched my girls swim.  I only made 4 stars this weekend because I was swimming with them :)  I also spent some time knitting (more on that later).

The pink star is made from some backing fabric of a quilt I made using receiving blankets from my cousin's daughter's stay in the NICU.

The solid grey is from another quilt in the works for the Brain Rehabilitation unit (more on that one later this week).
 
The ladybugs are scraps from this quilt. The sweet baby girl I made the quilt for has since earned her angel wings.


For the life of me I can't remember where I used this fabric.  I think it may be from a quilt I made for my first FMQ experience or I may had just bought it to bind a quilt... I will have to look through photos to figure it out :)
 
I am linking up with Monday Morning Star Count.

3 comments:

Blue Moth said...

Oooh these are lovely.

Unknown said...

Nice stars and nice view :)

Christa said...

I look forward to seeing them together!