Monday, December 15, 2014

Fabric Donation

Well before I started quilting and discovered the quality of quilt shop fabric I made rag quilts...cute and utilitarian and great for my minimal sewing skills.  I had acquired a lot of flannel fabric to make these quilts and then I discovered quilting...there it sat and sat and sat.  In fact one bundle had a price tag from 2008.  I packed up a whole garbage bag of flannel fabric and dropped it off at the local Humane Association along with a few blankets.  Their eyes lit up at the flannel which will help to make some cozy bedding for the pups.  My girls came with me on to he donation drop off and their hearts were so full afterwards to know we had helped out someone else.  So very thankful for little moments like these at the Holidays.

No comments: