Friday, February 13, 2015

Birthday Present and Some New "Art"

Another dance team member has a birthday this weekend and her favorite color is blue.  She came up to me after the last birthday and asked me if I would make her a doll sleeping bag set too (melt my heart).  So sweet and innocent at almost 8.  She is also getting her first American Girl Doll too.






My Mom acquired both of my Grandmas' sewing things when they moved to assisted living and a nursing home.  I went through and gathered up all the interesting notions and wooden spools.  They now have a home in shadow boxes in my sewing room.  I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.  The metallic looking package in the lower right corner of the large frame is a set of needles that came with tuna fish...really needles with tuna?

No comments: